Wednesday 14 March 2012

Burberry Lip Cover Soft Satin Lipstick - Rosewood No4



Burberry lipstick in Rosewood



So of course I got this in the March Glossybox Harrods edition and I was SO excited when I knew a Burberry Lipstick was going to be included.
Now obviously there have been variations of the box and I know not everyone got a Burberry lipstick but I did and I'm glad :)
Burberry to me is a brand that, to be honest, I am probably never going to even go near if I saw it on a counter as it is way out of my price range and this lipstick being £23 for the full size I weren't wrong. That's why I was so excited to see it included as it's a product I would have never have tried otherwise... Now this is the whole reason I signed up to Glossybox! :)




The lipstick is a 'soft satin lipstick which offers intense moisturise and luminous long-lasting colour for fuller lips.' They are not wrong!




The packaging has so much attention to detail even for the miniature size, it's simply gorgeous!



It has the Burberry 'symbol' over the lipstick case which just looks so elegant and expensive and has the word 'Burberry' at the bottom if you didn't already know it was!


As well as having the Burberry symbol on the case it also has it on the lipstick itself! 






Here's what it looks like on the lips:


As you can see it's a gorgeous deep pink colour which gives amazing colour pay off and is really moisturising! 


Let me know what you think of this lipstick... :)


Rachel xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment