Sunday 24 June 2012

St. Ives Apricot Scrub - Blemish Fighting



What it claims:
'Effectively lifts away surface oils and dirt that can lead to blackheads and blemishes.' 


Now in my opinion there is nothing better skincare wise then a good scrub.
I love the way it makes your skin so refreshed, plumped and smooth and this scrub does all 3 perfectly.. :)


I tend to use this scrub around 3-4 times a week which is what is advised on the back. If I could use this everyday I would but I don't want to irritate my skin too much!


The scrub itself is quite thick in texture and you only need a tiny bit for your face and you will see in the below picture what it looks like once massaged in the skin:
So a little definitely goes a loooooong way!
The gritty bits (technical term there!) are, for me personally, perfect. They really work into the skin and I tend to focus more on my problem areas which are my nose, forehead and chin where my skin tends to get a bit oily and congested and I feel like after using this it feels back to normal and ever so soft!
I love using this in the morning as I feel like my moisturiser and my foundation go on so smoothly after and it makes my skin look brighter and more plumped.


I honestly don't think I could be without this in my skincare routine now and the best part? Its under £3 in boots! BARGAIN!! :D


Rachel xx

2 comments: