Thursday 1 November 2012

FREE Nails Inc with Glamour Magazine and loads of samples too!

I have been away for such a LONG time and for that I apologise greatly...
I have had a few issues with my camera and while it is still having issues I have decided to take pictures with my Iphone. I was a little apprehensive at first as I didn't think the quality would be great but I'm quite surprised as the pictures ain't half as bad as I thought so I hope you can put up with the Iphone quality for now.. :)
Anyway onto the post! :D



So it's this time again when you get the fantastic Nails Inc polish with Glamour Magazine! I just love it when they do these collaborations as its a fab saving and a fab way to try out new polishes for cheap... Win Win!
I decided to go with the Elizabeth Street polish:

 It's a gorgeous milky pink shade which is right up my street!
I'm not sure of the names of the others shades but they are:
A navy blue
A red
and a gold glitter which I am also tempted to pick up...

I was quite surprised by how many samples are in this issue! I LOVE it when magazines do samples it makes me all excited as I love trying out new products so yippee and here they are:

Perfume Samples:

 Make-up samples:


So as you may agree this magazine is filled to the brim with lovely goodies which for £2 is a complete bargain!
Can't wait to try everything out especially the primer and Rimmel BB cream :)

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment