Sunday 13 January 2013

Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose

Firstly I want to say a mahoosive happy new year and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I knew it's a little late but better now than never right? :)

Nivea Lip Butter Raspberry Rose


Now as soon as I heard about this product via random internet web searchings I just knew I had to go and smell this as I adore Raspberry scented objects... mmmm :)

Now because this is a lip butter it's quite thick and you only need a little bit when its on the lip on a day to day basis but it could be easily built up quite thick on the lips for an overnight treatment that not only leaves your lips smelling absolutely amazing but also, most importantly, lovely and soft.

What I will say is that you do need to make sure that it is thoroughly rubbed onto the lips as otherwise it can leave a white cast as it is quite thick but as long as you don't use too much and it is rubbed in it leaves a glossy look to lips, much like Vaseline does.



The thing that stands out the most about this product is the scent. For me personally it smells absolutely AMAZING. I literally can't get enough of it. Now your either going to love it or simply hate it but for me its a winner.
There are 2 other varieties which are; Caramel Cream and the Original. But by far this is my favourite out of the three :)

Seriously next time your in Superdrug or Boots which if your like me is pretty much all the time! Go and give this a sniff as its blimming lovely!

Have you tried this? Would you be interested? Let me know! :)

Rachel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment