Friday 19 April 2013

#2 Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub

So this is my second post in my Soap and Glory reviews (the first one can be found here) and today I am looking at Sugar Crush Body Scrub!

For me there is nothing better than using a scrub when your body feels like it needs a pick me up and this is the perfect scrub to do this.
Firstly let me just talk about the smell. Every time I take a sniff of this a little piece of me goes to heaven, it smells incredible. It's smells mainly of lime which is just so uplifting and reminds me of eating lime flavour starburst.. Mmmm! Once used the smell lingers around for so long and just leaves me with a little spring in my step for as long as I can smell it.
But obviously the most important thing is how it performs and I can safely say it's my favourite scrub I have tried!
The scrub contains:
Smashed brown sugar
Sweet lime
Almond oil
Macadamia grains
So the sugar and the macadamia grains are bits that get scrubbing all that dead skin away and the almond oil is where it leaves your skin so soft after it has been washed off.

The thing I like the best about this is that it gets the job done so effectively but it isn't harsh and doesn't feel like my skin has been dragged through a bush, although I would be careful on using this on freshly shaved skin as it does sting and make your eyes water!
I tend to use this around 2-3 times a week in either the shower or bath and with it being 300ml it has lasted me such a long time which is great value for money as you can pick it up from Boots for £8.
I couldn't think of using any other scrub as the smell and the way it performs gets me coming back every time...

Whats your favourite scrub?

Rachel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment