Thursday 11 April 2013

April Magazine Freebies! UK

I always look forward to the beginning of the month when the new monthly magazines come out especially when they have freebies attached!
Quite a few magazines have freebies attached this month but I decided to control myself and just pick up 3.

Company Magazine -Free Mascara
The mascara is really awful so I wouldn't suggest picking the magazine up if you are just after the mascara but the magazine itself is one of my favourites! The magazine is full of bloggers, instagramers and fashion so is fantastic if you are into blogging and instagraming and I just feel is really suited to what I want to read about!


Cosmopolitan Magazine - Free Phil Smith Argan Oil Cream
I was super surprised about this product as it is fantastic! You work it into towel dried hair and once styled it leaves my hair feeling really soft and looking really shiny. I would really recommend this.

Marie Claire Magazine - Free Ciate Nail Polish
I really love Ciate nail polishes they are fantastic quality and so when I saw they were attached to the front of Marie Claire I knew this would be a purchase. There are 2 colours to choose from Sand Dune which is a shimmery gold and Money Talks (which I picked up).
Money talks is a gorgeous dark nude which I have done a post about here.

Let me know if you got any of these magazines and what you think :)

Rachel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment