Tuesday 16 April 2013

Sudocrem for Ance/Spots!

I'm pretty sure that most probably 90% of households will have sudocrem tucked away somewhere, it's such a multi-purpose product that pretty much sorts everything out from:


  • eczema
  • minor burns
  • nappy rash
  • bed sores
  • sunburn
  • surface wounds
  • chilblains
  • and of course what I'm going to be talking about today, acne/spots!

The thing I love about multi-purpose products like this is that you can get so many uses out of it so really in my eyes its a must have product and something that everyone should have at least 1 of indoors.

Now I mainly use this for spots and as you can probably guess this only happens at night time or if I'm indoors and not going out anywhere as it is quite a thick cream that I layer on spots individually or sometimes as a mask overnight. 
It has happened where I have had this slathered on my face, completely forgot, and the postman knocked on the door, needless to say he had a rather confused look on he's face! Ha ha! Poor man!

I find that when I do apply this to spots that become reduce the next morning when used overnight as it really sinks into the skin and works into the blemishes. The spots that are really large and sore become a little less large and sore and just feel like they have been kicked into shape!
The thing I appreciate about this is the fact that it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry like some spot treatments can. I use the Origins Super Spot Remover too which I find works but sometimes does leave my skin feeling dry so I do like to layer this over the top and this helps to battle the issue.
If you haven't tried this for spots yet I urge you too as you could be pleasantly surprised!
Oh and the fact that you can buy this pretty much anywhere for around £2-£5 depending on what size you get is another reason, yes?

Rachel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment