Sunday 10 November 2013

Rituals Fortune Scrub REVIEW




I haven't blogged in what seems like a life time! 7 months in fact! Now where does the time go?!
I have felt like it has been a good long break and now feels the right time especially when I tried this little baby out I just couldn't resist!
I have only tried one rituals body product in the past and that has been the Mei Dao body cream which I was so impressed buy so as soon as I saw this came free with this months Marie Claire magazine I snapped it right up!
I didn't really know what to expect with this as I love a body scrub to be really scrubby (new word right there!) So when I saw this said 'shower cream scrub' I didn't expect it to be as exfoliating but oh my was I wrong!
Yes it's creamy but this doesn't affect the way it exfoliates. It left my skin feeling SO soft, softer then its felt in ages.

Now the smell is on another level. It smells incredible! Its described as being Sweet Orange &Cedar and my oh my its so citrusy and uplifting and it just literally lingers on the skin for such a long time.
I love this so much I actually picked up another magazine so I now have 2 in my stash.
The magazine is £3.90 so it's a saving £6.10 as the scrub retails at £10 but I will be more than happy to repurchase at that price because it's so lovely.

Such an amazing opportunity to try this as it comes free with Marie Claire magazine this month :)

Did you pick this up?

Rachel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment